Friday 2 August 2013

Happy August Do List

I decided to start a list to do each month, simple things, to change a routine, and finish small things I've been delaying, or don't have the time for it. by the end of each month I can come back to my list and check whats been done and whats not.

So Starting with AUGUST:

1. Learn a bit of French
It's nice to learn a new language, I'm sure I can't be fluent in a month but to start learning a new language would be great. At least learn the basics






2. Save Money
To have a saving account is a must, and to put a little every month is a must, even if it was a hundred dollar bill. at the end of the year you will have an amount that you can use to buy the expensive shoes you want or the bag you dream about.



3. Finish all my work tasks for the month
To not be late with my tasks, to not let them get to the month after, put your own dead-lines.

4. Take a Salsa Class
You don't need to take the whole course, you can just attend a class or two to break your routine and let go of your work stress








5. Work Out every morning for 30 minutes.
I always skip working out which is really bad, This August I want to work out every morning and see the results at the end of the month. Drink 2L of water, and try as much as I can to eat healthy, I'm not on a diet, and I must admit I eat alot of junk, and the fact that I'm getting older doesn't make this healthy at all, so before I start a whole regular diet I need to start watching what i eat.





6. Go on a date
I'm not into the dating game, but to get out on a date at least once a month, a blind date or someone you barely know,get to know someone new, talk about yourself, if you don't like them that much you can still stay friends, but the dressing up game and to dress to impress is always fun and we all need that


7. Have a girls night out at least once a week
Dress up real nice, go out with your girls, Talk about your week, your crsuh, your friends, let go of your feelings and stress.

8. Buy a New Dress or a new Shoes, and a new lipstick
New things will always make you feel good. and you deserve new things




9. Go to the beach
pick a weekend and head to the beach, listen to music and relax under the sun


10. Try a new outfit
Try to go out with something you never thought you could, maybe too sexy or maybe too bold, or  at least try a new nail polish. Always try to break your routine




and Don't forget to take Lotsa Pictures !!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your goals! I would love to make myself work out every morning - it is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advices, merci :)

    New post on Taimemode (French blog):

    Béret Rouge (Red Béret)

    http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    Merci Merci :)

    ReplyDelete